We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- You design and implement state-of-the-art algorithms for information and sensor fusion
- You are responsible for research, implementation and testing of sensor fusion, object tracking and/or occupancy grid mapping algorithms
- To ensure a seamless and robust implementation you have to cooperate with the other teams and work closely with them
- Complete Master in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- You are proficient in developing and implementing professional state-of-the-art tracking software/ nonlinear state estimation, occupancy grids and sensor fusion software
- You are experienced in programming using C and Python, first experience with RADAR systems is beneficial
- You are an innovative and delivery-oriented person with outstanding analytical and systematic skills
- Your verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German are excellent
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.