We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- The focus will be low level Linux development for the next generation of high-end radars
- You develop the kernel drivers for intercore communication on multicore processors and adapt the Linux kernel to target platforms
- You also are responsible for Debugging on embedded Linux devices (JTAG debugging, KDG, GDB, etc..)
- Verification by reviews and different test approaches such as HiL and SiL tests are parts of your work too
- Complete Master in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- You are experienced in Linux kernel driver development for embedded systems
- You have knowledge of different processor architectures, knowledge in Yocto based distributions is beneficial
- It´s good when you know how to work in cross-functional teams
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.