smartmicro is a specialist in radar and hybrid sensor technology based in Germany. We very successfully have been expanding our business into the Traffic Management market in the last 15 years. smartmicro traffic sensors feature the most advanced 4D object tracking technology available on the international market today. Our products include intersection monitoring (stop bar and advance detection), highway traffic management (counting and classification) as well as enforcement applications (speed and red light). smartmicro supplies complete traffic solutions directly to end customers as well as sensors for OEM integration. With our long experience in the strongly expanding ITS sector, smartmicro is a technology leader and a supplier for smart cities.
We are searching for a Business Development Manager developing the US highway market as well as potentially, further Canada. You report directly to the VP of Sales Americas.
International travel is required as part of the job
- Create new and improve existing business relationships to distributors and OEMs
- Establish a sustainable contact to DOTs, Consultants etc.
- Execution of our sales and marketing strategies
- Operative sales activities
- Preparation of sales- and profit planning according to the guidelines
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience in Sales for Traffic/ITS Industry
- Experience with Radar or any other Detection Technology is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work from home
- You will need to be a team player
- Ability to develop a market
- Willingness to travel
- Strong skills with CRM software would be of advantage
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send your resume and your salary expectations to: careers(at)smartmicro.de