We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- As a backend developer you are responsible for the implementation on embedded devices
- You will support the use of the systems with regard to Development & Operations (Dev / Ops)
- You test the software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, especially considering the limited resources of embedded systems
- You will work with front-end developers to integrate user-side elements with server-side (embedded system) logic
- You ensure that external service providers are connected by programming REST APIs
- To ensure our software quality, you regularly perform debugging and code reviews
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- You are familiar with the concept of continuous delivery for deployment and integration as well with the topics of IT security, server administration (Linux / nginx)
- You have experience with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX)
- Experience with REST APIs, unit testing, microservices, Docker, Git, Linux and Jira is desirable
- Clean code mentality characterizes you
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.