We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- With excellent training and supervision you become a Junior Product Expert and start supporting our partners in multiple technology-related projects
- You will be responsible for the training and consulting of our customers
- This includes to do technical support via email, phone and online meetings
- Sometimes you have to travel to our customers
- We use Salesforce Sales & Support so you can enjoy working with the leading solution for CRM and ticketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar engineering-related studies or trained Technician in a subject related to electronics
- Good technical understanding, problem-solving skills and customer orientation
- Experienced computer user with solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent English skills are necessary, fluency in German is desirable
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.