We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- As software safety engineer you be responsible for the design, development, documentation, and delivery of software for our ASIL components and safety mechanism for Automotive radar sensors
- This means you participate to the full functional safety-compliant software development life cycle (from design to validation and verification)
- You integrate and tailor existing software components to the required safety and integrity levels as per the technical safety requirements
- It's up to you to make sure that our software meets our security-compliant development standards
- You review various software safety-relevant work products
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have profound expertise in the development of safety-critical real time embedded software
- Also, strong expertise in C/C++ programming including low level programming of microcontrollers
- You are professional in working with CAN protocol and/or automotive ethernet
- You have good knowlegde of diagnostics development, debugging, requirements management and configuration
- Knowlegde of change and version management tools is also useful
- Your communication skills in English and German are good
- You work systematically, self-managed and team-oriented
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.