Support us in the development of the existing test automation infrastructure at various integration levels and drive further development with innovations as part of the team.
Test the limits of radar systems for the future of autonomous driving and become part of a team of more than 170 employees.
- Design and implementation of automated tests for radar sensors
- Further development and maintenance of our test framework for hardware and software in the loop (Hil/SiL) tests
- Requirements definition in consultation with other teams/departments
- Very good knowledge in Python
- Knowledge of Pytest desirable
- Knowledge in C/C++ desirable
- Linux knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge in Git
- Interest in test automation via CI (Jenkins)
- Understanding of test strategies: You are familiar with terms such as integration and system testing
- Very good communication skills for working in cross-functional teams
- Experience with hardware in the loop (HiL) is an advantage
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors. Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume) exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.