We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You design and implement automated tests for radar sensors
- Further development and maintenance of our test framework for hardware and software in the loop (Hil/SiL) tests
- You have to defined the Requirements in consultation with other teams/departments
- Completed Master in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- You have very good knowledge in Python and Git
- Also knowledge of Pytest, Linux and C/C++ were desirable
- You are interested in test automation via CI (Jenkins)
- You are familiar with terms such as integration and system testing and understand tests strategies
- Very good communication skills for working in cross-functional teams complete your profile
- Experience with hardware in the loop (HiL) is an advantage
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.