We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You integrate various modules developed inhouse into the final product firmware
- You develop new application software
- You use hardware debuggers to trace down problems
- In direct contact with the customers you analyse specific technical issues
- Complete Master in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- You have at least one year of professional work experience in
- - C/C++ Software Development
- - Software Testing
- - Software Integration
- You have first experience in Python
- Software design patterns and software architecture are familiar terms and processes
- You have outstanding analytics skills and tackle problems in a systematic manner
- You are a great teammate with excellent interpersonal skills, and a self-starter
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English and/or German are excellent
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.