We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- You will become part of our software development team for modern radar sensors used in the automotive and traffic industry
- You write clean and maintainable state-of-the-art codes used in multiple sensor platforms
- In collaboration with our engineers, you will solve compelling issues and help maintain, extend and revise our code base
- Complete Master in Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- You are an experienced software developer, preferably within a safety relevant industry, with expertise in enabling and programming digital signal processors or other hardware accelerators
- Profound knowledge of the programming language C with focus on embedded applications is beneficial, C++ and Python are a plus
- You have a solid understanding of software design patterns, software architecture, software testing and the programming of low-level driver
- Experience with data sheets, schematics, common measurement, technical investigation and debugging is beneficial, as well as project-related work according to Automotive SPICE or ISO 26262 (up to ASIL B)
- This includes common microprocessor architectures (ARM, PowerPC)
- You are a valued team player with good communication skills in English, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.