We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- You will become part of a radar software development team for modern radar sensors used in the automotive and traffic industry
- You will write clean and maintainable state-of-the-art code used in multiple sensor platforms
- In collaboration with our engineers you will solve compelling issues concerning digital signal processing and help us maintaining, extending and refactoring our code base
- You will work with reference models and bring the radar signal processing to live on our embedded sensor platforms
- Completed degree in electronic engineering, computer science or comparable
- You have already working experiences as a software developer, preferably within a safety relevant industry
- Profound knowledge of the programming language C with focus on embedded applications is beneficial, Python knowledge is an advantage
- You have an understanding of software architectures, the concept of design patterns and the real-time implementation of algorithms
- You like to work in a team and have good English language skills, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.