Join the smartmicro team to shape the road towards a greener future of our cities by providing scalable and robust backends for web-based communication and web apps.
The smart sensors ranging from radars over hybrids of cameras and radars to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- As a backend developer you are responsible for the implementation on embedded devices
- You will support the use of the systems with regard to Development & Operations (Dev / Ops)
- You test the software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, especially considering the limited resources of embedded systems
- You will work with front-end developers to integrate user-side elements with server-side (embedded system) logic
- You ensure that external service providers are connected by programming REST APIs
- To ensure our software quality, you regularly perform debugging and code reviews
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- You are familiar with the concept of continuous delivery for deployment and integration as well with the topics of IT security, server administration (Linux / nginx)
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX)
- Experience with REST APIs, unit testing, microservices, Docker, Git, Linux and Jira is desirable
- Clean code mentality
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Be part of our innovative team and help us expanding the leadership in Radar- and camera sensor technology.
Please send your application to careers(at)smartmicro.de