We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- On the one hand you develop image processing and tracking software in C/C++, on the other hand you are partially responsible for the development of our radar-camera fusion system for traffic management applications
- Your work spectrum ranges from basic image processing tasks over deep learning-based object detection algorithms to video tracking algorithms, which must be optimized and implemented for/on the target platform (DSP, ISP) to guarantee real-time processing
- You collaborate closely with our radar tracking experts and develop sophisticated solutions for our radar-camera sensor fusion products
- Also, you are in contact with our customer’s R&D teams worldwide
- Complete Master in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- You have experience in at least two of the following fields: image processing using e.g. openCV, deep learning or video-based object tracking using Bayesian filtering
- You are proficient in C/C++ as well as Python
- Experience in programming for target platforms including ISPs (Image Signal Processors) using for example CUDA is beneficial
- You are innovative, motivated and while working on algorithmic details you stay focused on the final product
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.