We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You will become part of a radar software development team for modern radar sensors used in the automotive and traffic industry
- You will write clean and maintainable state-of-the-art code used in multiple sensor platforms
- In collaboration with our engineers you will solve compelling issues concerning digital signal processing and help us maintaining, extending and refactoring our code base
- You will work with reference models and bring the radar signal processing to live on our embedded sensor platforms
- Completed degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- At least 2 years of experience as a software developer, preferably within a safety relevant industry
- You have profound experience with the programming language C with focus on embedded applications, also knowledge in Python
- You are responsible for the Real Time implementation of algorithms on hardware
- Understanding of software design patterns and software architecture
- You are a valued team player with good communication skills in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.