We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. We make the future of mobility a reality.
- You work in the Business Development & Sales department and are responsible for the entire customer support from the initial contact to the successful project completion
- With the help of regular market, competition and potential analyses, you constantly optimize your sales strategy and build long-term customer relationships
- For the technical support you coordinate closely with our support team
- You support the sustainable expansion of the market share and take part in international trade fairs and conferences
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration or similar qualification
- Professional experience in technical sales or key account management
- Experience in dealing with persons in the areas of traffic / road management at municipalities and cities
- You convince with a strong, result-oriented sales personality with negotiation skills and high customer orientation, who is open to occasional travelling
- Profound knowledge in the use of ERP and CRM Softwares
- It is important that you are business fluent in German and English, another foreign language (e.g. Spanish) is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, company events and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors and systems.
Please send us your complete application with certificates by mail at email@example.com or fill out the form.
Either German or English applications are accepted.