smartmicro is a specialist in radar and hybrid sensor technology based in Germany since 1997. We have been successfully expanding our business into the Traffic Management market over the last 15 years. smartmicro traffic sensors feature the most advanced 4D object tracking technology available on the market today. Our products include intersection monitoring (stop bar and advance detection), highway traffic management (counting and classification) as well as enforcement applications (speed and red light). smartmicro supplies complete traffic solutions directly to end customers as well as sensors for OEM integration. With our long experience in the strongly expanding ITS sector, smartmicro is a technology leader and a supplier for smart cities.
We are searching for a qualified individual, located in Central USA, to further develop our network of distributors and OEM partners in the USA and Canada. You will report directly to the Senior VP of Sales Americas.
There is a requirement for moderate domestic travel.
- Maintain existing and establish new business relationships through distributors and OEM partners
- Provide sales training and presentations to partners as well as customers
- Execution of our sales and marketing strategies
- Perform operative sales activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience in Sales for the Traffic/ITS Industry
- Experience with Radar or any other Detection Technology is a plus
- Good knowledge of CRM functions/software is very desirable
- Ability to develop new markets/opportunities in intersection and highway
- Must be self-motivated and can work from home.
- You will need to be a team player
- Willingness and ability to travel
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting projects in a growing market
- Opportunity to contribute to future Traffic Management Systems
- Access to the latest technologies and techniques and in-depth training
- Enjoyable work environment as part of a motivated team
- Openness to new ideas and changes to improve existing processes
- Teamwork and no bureaucracy
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents with certificates and your salary expectation at careers(at)smartmicro.de