We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. We make the future of mobility a reality.
- As part of the smartmicro automotive team you will develop and test new functions and applications for automotive radar sensors
- This includes software development in C/C++ and partly in Python for automotive driver assistance systems
- You will adapt existing functions on ECUs, integrate and verify the functions in HIL/SIL systems
- Your tasks also include the occasional supervision of tests with our test vehicles, which are equipped with our radar sensors
- You are in direct contact with the development departments of our national and international customers
- Completed studies in electrical engineering/automotive engineering or similar
- You are an enthusiastic developer and want to test your software on the radar unit yourself in practice and demonstrate it to customers
- You are familiar with embedded programming
- Ideally you have experience with vehicle bus systems
- You are innovative and always think about the development goal for the overall device when solving detailed tasks
What you can expect from us
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, company events and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors and systems.
Please send us your complete application with certificates by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form.
Either German or English applications are accepted.