We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You will work with us to develop tracking- and sensor fusion algorithms and software for Radar- and camera sensor systems
- You develop and implement professional state-of-the-art tracking software (extended multi-object tracking, Bernoulli filters, etc.), sensor fusion software and general statistical signal processing algorithms
- Your work will play a pivotal role in, e.g., reducing traffic congestion and the protection of vulnerable road users such as pedestrians and bicyclist in tomorrow’s world
- Complete Master in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- You are proficient using Python and C
- You have first experience with Radar systems
- You are innovative and delivery-oriented
- You have outstanding analytics skills and tackle problems in a systematic manner
- You are a great teammate with excellent interpersonal skills, and a self-starter
- Your written and oral German and English skills are very good
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.