You will become part of the fast growing smartmicro team of currently 170 employees. You will work with us to develop tracking- and sensor fusion algorithms and software for Radar- and camera sensor systems. Smartmicro is currently paving the way for novel applications of such systems in the context of intelligent traffic infrastructure, smart cities and automated driving. Your work will play a pivotal role in, e.g., reducing traffic congestion and the protection of vulnerable road users such as pedestrians and bicyclist in tomorrow’s world.
- You are proficient in developing and implementing professional
- state-of-the-art tracking software (extended multi-object tracking, Bernoulli filters, etc.)
- sensor fusion software
- general statistical signal processing algorithms
- You are proficient using Python
- You are experienced in programming using C
- You have first experience with Radar systems
- You are innovative and delivery-oriented
- You have outstanding analytics skills and tackle problems in a systematic manner
- You are a great teammate with excellent interpersonal skills, and a self-starter
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or German
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume) exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.