We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You develop classification software for baremetal radar system as well as for powerful deep learning platforms using CUDA and C/C++ respectively
- You collaborat closely with our radar tracking experts and develop sophisticated solutions for our radar-camera sensor fusion products
- You are in contact with our customer’s R&D teams worldwide
- Complete Master in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- You have experience in at least two of the following fields:
- - Image processing using e.g. openCV
- - Machine Learning in general
- - Deep learning in particular
- You are proficient in C/C++ as well as Python
- Experience in programming for target platforms including ISPs (Image Signal Processors) using for example CUDA is beneficial
- You are innovative, motivated and while working on algorithmic details you stay focused on the final product
- Your working style is systematic
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.