We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- You design and implement automated tests for radar sensors
- Further development and maintenance of our test framework for hardware and software in the loop (Hil/SiL) tests is also one of your tasks
- You have to define the Requirements in consultation with other teams/departments
- Completed Master in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- You have very good knowledge of Python and Git, knowledge of Pytest, Linux and C/C++ is desirable
- You are interested in test automation via CI (Jenkins) and understand tests strategies
- Terms such as integration and system testing are familiar to you, experience with hardware in the loop (HiL) would be beneficial
- Very good communication skills for working in cross-functional teams complete your profile
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.