We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- As Technical product Owner you lead a cross functional feature development team through all activities in a SAFe oriented Agile Release Train
- This includes managing and prioritizing team backlog
- You have to actively participate in agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint review
- You define features and plan their implementation together with your agile team
- You drive innovation by translating thoughts and ideas into tangible requirements in the form of features and user stories
- You work together with other product owners to shape the smartmicro product roadmap
- Also, Working with the system architects and Engineers to identify non-functional requirements
- You plan and coordinate the releases of your work products
- You identify and develop mitigation strategies for risks on the development roadmap
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/information management/industrial engineering or a comparable field
- You have a solid understanding of software development activities
- You are familiar with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- You work 3+ years in delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum / Kanban
- Professional experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager in an Agile environment is beneficial
- You have a systematic, self-managed and team-oriented working style
- This includes that you can support and motivate others
- Also, you have strong analytical and conceptual skills so you can provide solutions that meet customer needs
- Your communication skills in English and German are good
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.