We are looking for a passionate and innovative Product Owner who wants to play an integral role in the development of smartmicro products.
smartmicro software runs on the fastest multi-core processors, tailored for radar applications, hardware accelerated, at lowest power consumption in the industry.
A product owner will drive the product aspects of a portfolio of several software solutions and help to enable a cross functional development for successful releases.
- Leading a cross functional feature development team through all activities in a SAFe oriented Agile Release Train
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint review
- Define features and plan their implementation together with your agile team
- Drive innovation by translating thoughts and ideas into tangible requirements in the form of features and user stories.
- Managing and prioritizing team backlog
- Working together with other product owners to shape the smartmicro product roadmap.
- Working with the system architects and Engineers to identify non-functional requirements
- Planning and coordination the releases of your work products
- Identify and develop mitigation strategies for risks on the development roadmap
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/information management/industrial engineering or a comparable field
- Solid understanding of software development activities
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- 3+ years of experience in delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum / Kanban
- Professional experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager in an Agile environment is beneficial
- You have a systematic, self-managed and team oriented working style
- Ability to be supportive and motivate others
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to provide solutions that meet customer needs
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative team and help us expanding the leadership in Radar- and camera sensor technology. Please send us your complete application documents exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.