You will become part of the fast growing smartmicro team of currently 150 employees. You will work with us to develop software for new radar sensor systems. Smartmicro is currently paving the way for novel applications of such systems in the context of intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Your work will play a pivotal role in, e.g., reducing traffic congestion and the protection of vulnerable road users such as pedestrians and bicyclist in tomorrow’s world.
- You develop radar tracking and sensor fusion software in C/C++. At the same time, you are responsible for the team and partially the development of our radar-based systems for traffic management applications.
- Your work spectrum ranges from basic signal processing task to Bayesian tracking and sensor fusion algorithms. At the same time, these algorithms must be optimized and implemented for/on the target platform (DSP) to guarantee real time processing.
- You are collaborating closely with our video tracking experts and develop sophisticated solutions for our radar-camera sensor fusion products.
- You are in contact with our customer’s R&D teams worldwide
- You have professional experience in coaching, training, and supporting your team members
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the following fields
- statistical signal processing
- radar-based object tracking using Bayesian filtering, or
- sensor fusion
- You are proficient in C/C++ as well as Python
- Experience in developing MISRA-compatible C/C++ code
- You are innovative, motivated and while working on algorithmic details you stay focused on the final product
- Your working style is systematic
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors. Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume) exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.