- You develop image processing and tracking software in C/C++. At the same time, you are responsible for the team and the development of our camera-based systems for traffic management applications.
- Your work spectrum ranges from basic image processing task over deep learning-based object detection algorithms to video tracking algorithms. At the same time, these algorithms must be optimized and implemented for/on the target platform (DSP, ISP) to guarantee real time processing.
- You are collaborating closely with our radar tracking experts and develop sophisticated solutions for our radar-camera sensor fusion products.
- You are in contact with our customer’s R&D teams worldwide
- You have professional experience in coaching, training and supporting your team members
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the following fields
- Image processing using e.g. OpenCV
- Deep learning or
- Video-based object tracking using Bayesian filtering
- You are proficient in C/C++ as well as Python
- Experience in programming for target platforms including ISPs (Image Signal Processors) using for example CUDA is beneficial
- You are innovative, motivated and while working on algorithmic details you stay focused on the final product
- Your working style is systematic
- Great development projects in strongly growing markets
- Opportunities to develop your career in a fast-moving company
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Openness for innovation, teamwork and zero bureaucracy
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume) exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.