We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving and for intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera), multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You will work with us to develop software for new radar sensor systems
- You design and documentation Radar Sensors and Traffic Management Systems in close cooperation with other system engineers and the hardware and software domains
- You specifically software components and interfaces between identified system components
- You identify and analyze possible use cases
- Specification and documentation of the system requirements is also one of your tasks
- Just like Planning, implementation and evaluation of system analyses
- You provide technical guidance and coaching to our product owners, developers and engineers
Your preferred background
- Complete degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- You have experience in the specification of complex software products and the embedded software development with microprocessors
- Knowledge of agile development methods is an advantage
- Ideally, you have already worked on products for safety-critical applications
- You have a high level of commitment and motivation to face new challenges with result-oriented hands-on mentality
- It is important that you have good communication skills in English and/or German
- You are a structured problem-solving and analytical thinking person
- Knowledge of radar sensor technology desirable
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.