We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving and for intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera), multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You are responsible for design, coordination and supervision of automotive safety integrity concepts for automotive radar sensors with focus on software
- In collaboration with engineering competencies you analyze the feature hazards with safety analysis methods to develop software level Technical Safety Requirements
- You develop safety concepts, mechanisms, requirements and evaluation / classification of safety relevant vehicle functions up to ASIL-B
- You establish traceability, refinement and maintenance of the software safety requirements within the project framework
- Verification of suitable completion of Safety Case work products is also part of your tasks: Checking interfaces, ensuring appropriate progress and verification of software safety requirements
- You perform review on various safety work products as per Automotive functional safety standards
- You issue release recommendations for software and preparation of necessary documentation as well as test plans
- Also Preparation, organization and execution of review and audit workshops
Your preffered background
- Completed degree in electrical engineering / computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have profound expertise in the development of embedded software as well as experience in project-related work according to Automotive SPICE or ISO 26262 (up to ASIL B)
- Also professional experience as safety engineer or safety manager according to ISO 26262
- Your communication skills in English and German are good
- You work systematic, self-managed and team oriented
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.