We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- Development of new Radar front ends at the hardware-software interface
- Microcontroller programming on the Radar front end
- Bring-up of Radar prototypes in cooperation with HW/Algo/RF/SW colleagues
- Cooperation with suppliers
- Academic degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in radar engineering
- Experience in microcontroller programming and embedded systems
- Hands on knowledge of microwave measurement technologies: spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope
- Basic knowledge in Radar signal processing
- Good knowledge and understand of technical specification or documents and schematic
- Very good C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with third party driver or software integration
- Experience in software module design and development
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills (Hardware and Software)
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.