We are looking for a passionate and innovative Product Owner who wants to play an integral role in the development of smartmicro products.
smartmicro software runs on the fastest multi-core processors, tailored for radar applications, hardware accelerated, at lowest power consumption in the industry.
A product owner will drive the product aspects of a portfolio of several software solutions and help to enable a cross functional development for successful releases.
- Leading a cross functional feature development team through all activities in a SAFe oriented Agile Release Train
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint review
- Define features and plan their implementation together with your agile team
- Drive innovation by translating thoughts and ideas into tangible requirements in the form of features and user stories.
- Managing and prioritizing team backlog
- Working together with other product owners to shape the smartmicro product roadmap.
- Working with the system architects and Engineers to identify non-functional requirements
- Planning and coordination the releases of your work products
- Identify and develop mitigation strategies for risks on the development roadmap
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/information management/industrial engineering or a comparable field
- Solid understanding of software development activities
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- 3+ years of experience in delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum / Kanban
- Professional experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager in an Agile environment is beneficial
- You have a systematic, self-managed and team oriented working style
- Ability to be supportive and motivate others
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to provide solutions that meet customer needs
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors. Please send us your complete application documents (especially a short cover letter and resume) exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.