We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving and for intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera), multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- The focus will be low level linux development for the next generation of high-end radars
- You develop the platform for next generation radars
- Also, the kernel drivers for intercore communication on multicore processors
- You adapt the linux kernel to target platforms
- Verification by reviews and different test approaches such as HiL and SiL tests are parts of your work too
Your preffered background
- Linux kernel driver development for embedded systems
- Knowledge of different processor architectures
- Knowledge in Yocto based distributions beneficial
- Debugging on embedded linux devices (JTAG debugging, KDG, GDB, etc..)
- Working in cross functional teams
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.