We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. We make the future of mobility a reality.
- You are responsible for the team lead, resource planning, project implementation and campaign management of all marketing activities
- You identify suitable online marketing activities for national and international customers and design marketing campaigns based on customer insights along the marketing tunnels and customer lifecycle
- The editing, maintaining and further developing of our online channels (website/Linkedin/Youtube) is your responsibility
- Just like the conception and development of target group and application-related communication content
- You coordinate the market launch of new products
- Budget planning and monitoring as well as competitive intelligence and analysis are also part of your tasks
- There will be regular reporting’s to the CEO and CSO
- You will also coordinate with smartmicro US/UK and our partners and distributors
- Completed studies in the field of marketing/communication/media or product design, alternatively training or qualification in a similar field
- You already have many years of experience in B2B/online marketing as well as in the control of channels and technologies of digital campaign management
- You are creative, independent and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- As well as an affinity for online media and social media
- You have a strong service and customer orientation
- Business fluent English is a requirement, German would be an advantage
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors and systems.
Please send us your complete application with certificates by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form.
Either German or English applications are accepted.