You will become part of the fast-growing smartmicro team of currently ~170 employees. You will be part of our experienced hardware design team to develop mainly digital hardware for embedded multi-core processors. smartmicro uses only the fastest and latest RF and digital semiconductor devices and solutions which are specifically tailored for automotive radar applications. smartmicro is currently paving the way for novel applications of such systems in the context of intelligent traffic infrastructure, smart cities and AD/ADAS. Your work will play a pivotal role in, e.g., automated driving and in reducing traffic congestion and the protection of vulnerable road users such as pedestrians and bicyclist in tomorrow’s world.
- Hardware development with Altium Designer (circuit design and layout) considering existing development standards, guidelines, and legal requirements
- Hardware specification, documentation, coordination, and execution of hardware reviews
- Support for external and internal production
- Bring-up and testing of prototypes to series production
- Participation in development meetings
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/mechatronics or a comparable field
- Enthusiasm for the hardware development of radar sensor technology
- Experience in EMC-compliant hardware development of fast digital circuits and high frequency circuits.
- Knowledge of measurement technology, testing, validation, and simulation
- Experience in electronic circuit design tools (e.g. Altium Designer)
- Analytical and logical thinking skills as well as independent working style
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation, and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Unlimited job contract
- Fitness training and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Be part of our innovative team and help us expanding the leadership in Radar- and camera sensor technology.
Please send your application including cover letter, résumé and your certificates by email to: careers(at)smartmicro.de