We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
Our portfolio of smart sensors ranges from high-end radar sensors over hybrid sensors (radar and camera) and multi-sensor fusion to complete smart city systems improving traffic flow and thus reducing pollution.
- You are responsible for the design, coordination and supervision of automotive safety integrity concepts for automotive radar sensors with focus on software and/or hardware
- In collaboration with engineering competencies you analyze the feature hazards with safety analysis methods to develop software and/or hardware level technical safety requirements
- You develop safety concepts, mechanisms, requirements and evaluation/classification of safety-relevant vehicle functions up to ASIL-B
- You establish traceability, refinement and maintenance of the software and/or hardware safety requirements within the project framework
- Verification of software safety and/or hardware safety requirements and relevant work products is also part of your tasks
- You perform review on various safety-relevant work products as per automotive functional safety standards
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have profound expertise in the development of embedded software and/or hardware as well as experience in project-related work according to Automotive SPICE or ISO 26262 (up to ASIL B)
- Also, professional experience in the work as a safety engineer or safety manager according to ISO 26262
- Your communication skills in English and German are good
- You work systematic, self-managed and team-oriented
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application documents with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.