We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. We make the future of mobility a reality.
- You develop web interfaces for radar sensors and control units
- Next to the configuration of the radar sensor, your work will focus on the visualization of the radar data and the environment (map data, lanes, intersections, etc.)
- You will ensure that the diagnostic data of the radar sensors, the synchronization information with other radar sensors and the results of the sensor fusion are displayed in a central control unit
- You are responsible for quality assurance and documentation of the frontends and their architecture, as well as for the implementation and integration of APIs from your own backend and third parties
- As a team with other developers and UX experts, you ensure that customer requirements can be integrated
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or similar qualification
- You have solid practical experience in software development and in using modern frontend techniques (e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
- Experience in working with version control systems (Git), ticket systems (Jira) and in the use of REST interfaces is also an advantage
- In addition, you have good knowledge in quality assurance including the execution of developer tests as well as UI or UX design
- You have the clean code mentality and love everything that is helpful for good code: from continuous integration to test automation
- You are familiar with working independently with Scrum and similar agile methods
What we offer:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, company events and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors and systems.
Please send us your complete application with certificates by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form.