We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. In this way, we want to make the future of mobility a reality.
- Your main task is to bring-up new Linux Hardware
- This includes the Customization of bootloaders (U-Boot, ARM Trusted Firmware) and Development of device trees
- Also, Maintaining Yocto-based Linux distribution
- You are responsible for Debugging on embedded Linux devices (JTAG debugging, GDB, etc..)
- Complete Master in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- You are experienced with hardware topics (reading schematics, performing basic measurements)
- You worked with Linux Kernel, device trees, bootloader and Yocto based Distributions
- Knowledge of a compiler language (C, C++) and interpreter/script language (bash, python) is necessary
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, corporate functions and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors.
Please send us your complete application with certificates exclusively by email at careers(at)smartmicro.de
Either German or English applications are accepted.