We are smartmicro, leading specialist in high-performance automotive and traffic radar sensor technology. We design, develop and manufacture high-tech radar sensors for autonomous driving, intelligent traffic infrastructure and smart cities. Our mission is to make roads safer, enable autonomous driving in all-weather scenarios, optimize traffic flow for reduced travel times and enable greener, smarter cities. We make the future of mobility a reality.
- As a part of our traffic management products team, you work with the customers to understand requirements and develop innovative applications and solutions
- Your focus is on new application software for traffic management
- You integrate our inhouse developed software modules from other teams and create solutions for our customers
- To optimize the performance and trace down problems, you use software- and hardware tools
- In direct contact with the customers, you analyze specific technical issues
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, software engineering or similar
- You have professional work experience in embedded C/C++ software development, software testing and software integration with first experience in Python
- Software design patterns and software architectures are familiar terms
- With your outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills, you are a great teammate and a self-starter
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English and/or German are excellent
What you can expect from us
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Further training opportunities, openness for innovation and zero bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Permanent employment contract
- Fitness training, company events and much more on company expenses
- Free charging of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Become a part of our innovative company and work together with us to develop our leading technology in the field of radar and hybrid sensors and systems.
Please send us your complete application with certificates by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form.
Either German or English applications are accepted.